Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Geocaching - My new hobby!

Wow I'm trying to get back into blogging and not posted about my new favorite hobby! Geocaching! I've posted my Geocaching.com profle thing over on the left of the page... it shows how many caches I've found and hidden. If you click on it and have a Geocaching.com account it will take to my profile, otherwise it can not be viewed. So what is geocaching?

GEOCACHING is a real-world outdoor treasure hunting game. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using GPS-enabled devices and then share their experiences online. (Geocaching.com)


For more information go to the Geocaching.com website. And also for more history and terminology check out Geocaching on Wikipedia.


I will be posting some of my favorite resource websites as soon as I begin hiding some caches!


No comments:

Post a Comment